Courses in international workshops and schools
- Local dynamics, 5 lectures in Nice, 1990,
- Finiteness theorems for limit cycles, 5 lectures in Guanahuato,
- Finiteness theorems for limit cycles, 5 lectures in IMPA,
Brazil, February 1992.
- Analytic theory of differential equations, 14 lectures in
Trieste, 1991, 1992.
- Local dynamics and nonlocal bifurcations, 5 lectures in Montreal,
- Analytic theory of differential equations, new course, 12
lectures in Mexico, and Guanajuato 1993,
- Nonlinear Stokes Phenomena, new course, 12 lectures in Mexico,
- Normal forms and Nonlocal bifurcations, 11 lectures in Mexico
and Guanajuato, 1996,
- Normal forms, limit cycles, desingularization and bifurcations,
9 lectures, Toronto, January 1997.
- Co-Organizer and lecturer (4 lectures) in the Summer School "Normal
Forms, Bifurcations and Finiteness Problems in differential Equations",
Montreal, 8-19 July 2002