Departement Mathematik und Informatik
Spiegelgasse 1, 4051 Basel, Switzerland
yasinskyegor (at) gmail.com
You can download my CV here
Since September 2018 I am post-doc at the University of Basel with Jérémy Blanc. I did my PhD under the supervision of Yuri Prokhorov at the Lomonosov Moscow State University and Steklov Mathematical Institute.
My main area of research is birational geometry, especially groups of birational automorphisms. I'm currently working on classification of finite subgroups in the group of birational automorphisms of the real projective plane. I am also interested in automorphism groups of hyperkähler manifolds.
- Cremona groups
- Rationality problems
- Automorphisms of algebraic varieties
- Real algebraic geometry
- Geometric group theory
- Subgroups of odd order in the real plane Cremona group, Journal of Algebra, 461 (2016), 87-120 arXiv:1509.08136
- The Jordan constant for Cremona group of rank 2, Bull. KoreanMath. Soc. 2017 Vol. 54, No. 5, 1859–1871, arXiv:1610.09654
- Automorphisms of hyperkähler manifolds and groups acting on CAT(0) spaces (j.w. Nikon Kurnosov), arXiv:1810.09730
- Automorphisms of real del Pezzo surfaces and the real plane Cremona group, in preparation.
- Del Pezzo fibrations and quotients of their birational automorphism groups (j.w. Jérémy Blanc), in preparation.